PAGES

Over the limit

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Top - Forever 21
Skirt - Boohoo/Ebay
Boots - Aliexpress

Simple boho outfit for me today! These boots are my absolute favourite and although you can't really see int these pictures (damn you lighting!) they are a beautiful khaki green colour. Ive had them for coming up two years now and i can definitely say that they are my most worn, most loved boots by far! I love that they add some colour because all i wear is black. And sometimes white. Monochrome gal 4 lyf.

The skirt, belt and top are all relatively new so should still be in stores if you fancy the look of anything! I have a slight gripe with off the shoulder tops because of the fact that you have to wear a strapless bra, or no bra, with them. I HAVE SO MANY PRETTY BRAS AND I CANT WEAR THEM WTH YOU. But thats probably just problems of someone with a teeny obsession with underwear and lingerie.

No comments:

Post a Comment